ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No MAC Code?

Punto/Clio GTT
Hey all. basically i've just ordered Be Broadband and after it went through it says i need a MAC Code. It says it has picked up another ISP on the line (SKY). This is my ex-girlfriends account which she is having removed over the coming week or so. I DO have HER MAC code, but this is a completely new ISP in my name. She has left the house and no longer living here.

So, do i enter HER mac code? or do i just ignore this and it will overlap the SKY ISP and then eventually the SKY ISP will be cancelled soon?

Cheers.

Tesla MP3 2021
If the exisitng Broadband is on the line and live when you apply for yours then a MAC code will be needed (I think), if they cease the existing Broadband straight away then that will free up the line and remove the flag, its called Tags.

Tesla MP3 2021
It cant overlap as you can only have 1 flag/tag of Broadband on any line at one time. So its either use the MAC code or wait for the exisitng SKY service to be ceased.

Punto/Clio GTT
nice n fast, ordered BeThere broadband yesterday, modem arrived this morning and my activation date is 7th april.

very impressed so far