ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No longer a clio owner!

?
From this...

DSC00609.gif

To this....

P1000694.gif

P1000684.gif

P1000686.gif

P1000687.jpg

P1000689.gif

P1000695.gif

Chuffed is not to word :D. An awsome machine, much more refined than the clio with a ridiculously greater grunt. P/X the clio on saturday and I've not looked back since. German ftw!

Attachments

• P1000687.gif
    P1000687.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 53
someone doesnt know their comedy...

looks nice that, not for me but its yours at the end of the day. nice n easy driving, until all the electronics shut down ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Quite a change. Is the Merc something you've always wanted? Seems quite different, what's the reasoning behind the choice?

?
Wanted an e46 coupe after the clio and was very close to buying one. However; my dad recently purchased a CLK200k and I was very impressed by the looks/performance/drive. This, together with the fact that I saved myself approx 2-3k on purchasing and insurance of a simular BMW (Got a disgustingly good quote with direct line) - was a no brainer really :)

53 Clio's & counting
Looks nice mate, driven a few, just think it needs a little more grunt, though with the charger thats an easy fix :)

Turbos.
Will be a fine cruiser i'm sure. Shame the interior isn't black, as i'm not sure about that...

Need the 17" AMG wheels that were on them in that era.

Mini Cooper S
Pimpin. Shame it looks much more dated than the E46 Coupe.

Need some bling rims and you'll be sorted. That leather is very tasty!