ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No longer a 172 owner, bring on the 197 (caution: happy new owner content)

cock mobile.
dont be soft, just find one thats already had the synchro fix and full history and your fine..........tis a Honda!!! lo

Just read on there that the facelift doesn't seem to have that problem, so that would probably be the one I'd go for.

H22A7 Accord Type R
yea, the facelift one just looks a little softer than the pre........droopy non chrome exhausts too.......easy to change though ;)

cock mobile.
475 quid for quaife lsd for th CTR transforms the handling completely!

Plus fitting, which makes it about a grand.

Theres a guy I think it's ozzy that's on here sometimes that has LSD on his, so I'm sure he'd clear up the price.

cock mobile.
lol you'll come around eventually ;)

Alan - AFAIK it was the JDM (Jap Domestic Market) models that were fitted with LSDs. Not sure about special editions in the UK though.

Ah ok....

Guy i know has a white CTR with the same seats as the teg DC5 in, sat nav n some other tarty bits??

That's a JDM then mate!

Rare as rocking horse s**t, quite literally.

Doesn't live near Bedford does he, they guy I bought my CTR from was selling it to upgrade to a JDM CTR in CW.

Bumblebee
Nice choice Ally, Im already startin to get bored of the 172 and eager for more power. Not unusual for me!

Happy motoring, this time.

Blimey charlie, this will be a CTR forum soon! Lovely car mate.
Yeah, seems to be a natural progression for a lot of Clio owners. For a while I thought it was the natural step to go to a VX220, but CTRs seem to be back as the next car of choice again.

HUmmmm.....ok.
Knew everyone wouldn't approve but I still love ur face Ali :clown:

An LSD would be a sensible modification if I ever feel the need, but at the moment I'm just enjoying it as is. Skint anyway :clown:

John - just strip some of the weight out of the Clio and it'll be quicker than a CTR :evil:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Yes, lets not wreck this one with the roof rack! Take up another non freezin sport!! like...chess or poker?! ;)

Milano is a nice colour...Same as rik's DC5. (Be warned it a difficult colour to match)

colourcars.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
lovely stuff ally. 6k miles is a guid look! Nice and low.

How much did you get for the 172 if you dont mind me asking? It was an )3 iirc?

Gutted fat boy campbell got the coileys off you, if i hadnt been moving house im sure id have been in there ;)

Cheers folks. I'm lovin' it the more I drive it - seems to be more of an experience than the Clio, it just feels more special IMO. It seems to have a drinking problem though, that fuel needle is plummeting - to much iVTEC action? :evil:

That ITR is stunning Ali!

Aye Iain's got them, he was so quick I didn't even get the chance to post up a thread in the classifieds! At least now they'll be fitted to a car where they'll get driven properly lol.

As father and son....
enjoy ally ;) got yourself on TRO yet? looking at getting some bits for mine in the new year :) DC sports exhaust full system and an AEM v1 if i can help it

Cheers Hotshot. Yup I'm on there! Doens't seem to be working at the moment though...

Not buying any bits yet, only had it a few days lol. Not to say I won't in future though... ;)

ST
^Yes, lets not wreck this one with the roof rack! Take up another non freezin sport!! like...chess or poker?! ;)

Milano is a nice colour...Same as rik's DC5. (Be warned it a difficult colour to match)

colourcars.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

'teg would kill them'

Last edited:
  As father and son....
nice and rare round by me ;) inundated with 182s its like im the polar opposite of the rest of the UK :p sadly we cant all be as unique as your beast :)