ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No idea how! But this is what happens when your dad uses your car..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I doubt it's been driven that hard, unless your Dad does like to drive quick?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
More than likely left it on idle.

When its sitting in neutral the mpg drops and drops and drops.

He does drive stupidly fast and hard! I always have to say to him make sure you let it warm up properly because I know it will be given hard treatment.

Didn't know that leaving it on idle makes the mpg drop though, maybe it was left on for a while whilst my mechanic was checking the exhaust for blows or leaks.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I would say he has reset and then driven daftly for a short burst.

Doubt you could get it that low even letting it tick over for an hour.

BG 182
Your lucky, mines come back with curbed wheels before!

I've had this before stupidly let the mother borrow my ST when I had it she came back with chunks missing out the front wheels and all 4 centre caps missing all this in half hour :/ was crazy mad needless too say she's never been allowed to use any of my cars since

clio sport 172
Mine didn't even come back when the wife took it to work :( ended up burnt out on the side of the road!

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I'd love to know how that's possible. Even when absolutley caning mine, it refuses to drop below 22-25mpg.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I've had this before stupidly let the mother borrow my ST when I had it she came back with chunks missing out the front wheels and all 4 centre caps missing all this in half hour :/ was crazy mad needless too say she's never been allowed to use any of my cars since

How the hell do the centre caps disappear lol? Nicked?

Balders172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I used to get this in traffic worst is 7 then replaced coolant temp sensor and both lambda's not get 32+ just a thought

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

They fall off if a breeze of wind gets up mate, be under no illusion!!

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Mine once just randomly started counting down

9C99AC70-04AE-49EE-9993-5B9C1D01EC51-2813-0000033A0A22F0C6.gif

Twingo Dynamique
I've hand mine read 3... (1.2 16v) :p having said that, it was because it was before i was 17, so i was just doing tiny maneuvres in my driveway... :L :p

WRX
Got a bit left, I just stick an old photo on my mirror. Reminds of when I used to look quite good.

WRX
I was a Bedford virgin then, I'll get a better one next month for you, you going to hold my hand?
I was on the green stuff at Oulton, 20p - 50p moment.