ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no heaters! :(

clio
i bought myself a clio about 2 months ago and the 1,2,3,4 selections on the heater knobs do not work so iv pulled the fascia off and there see to be no wiring or clips to clip onto the knob and its getting bantard freezing in my car now, any ideas what i could possibly need? i know the blower is in the engine bay and that seems fine.

Black Sheep
Heater resistor pack gone. If you do a search it's been covered loads. Your best bet is to remove the resistor pack and send it to the people who repair them on eBay. That's what I done. Around £40 it will cost you.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Heater resistor pack gone. If you do a search it's been covered loads. Your best bet is to remove the resistor pack and send it to the people who repair them on eBay. That's what I done. Around £40 it will cost you.

It's not always the resistor pack. The motor could be on its way out, which is what happened with my Meg.

There are no wires to the control knob....... :S

are clio sports different to the standard clios? as i have a 172 engine in a 1.2 shell

Then you still have a 1.2 interior ? Ask for some parts from a breaker for a 1.2 in the spec level you need.

clio
i just assume the heater blower is fine, as i have no connector to the back of the 1,2,3,4 selections i think thats is the problem