ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Sunday Drive... with 760hp on tap

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
2JZ 0 NO s**t!

One of the best sounding turbo cars made imo, That and the RB26.

Something Not French
One of the most pointless 'fast car' videos I've seen on youtube.

He doesn't spend any time at all on the throttle, and when he does, the car gets squiffy and he shi*ts himself and comes off the power.

Much rather be in a much less powerful car (like a Clio for instance... ;)) and enjoy the road properly, as it does look a good drive.

As for the supra, its better spent living its life 10 seconds at a time surely.

He doesn't spend any time at all on the throttle, and when he does, the car gets squiffy and he shi*ts himself and comes off the power.

Much rather be in a much less powerful car (like a Clio for instance... ;)) and enjoy the road properly, as it does look a good drive.

Totally agree with enjoying the roads in a less powerful, more capable car, though that sort of power you could never get bored of! Frightenly quick i'd imagine!

Problem with pretty much any 400+bhp car. Plus even if you do have the traction, your going far to fast for a public road.

Or he's on a public road and booting 700+hp takes you to the next ditch in about 1000rpm's time.

PMSL it's not like flooring a Clio and waiting for the 5k kick (which just makes it noisier) ;)

e91 330d/type r mini
looked like he was having fun to me without trying to kill anyone, if he had kept his foot down round the bends it would of more than likely ended in tears,then the cs police could say he deserved it as usual.
you need to respect 760bhp or its going to bite.

Evo 5 RS
Or he's on a public road and booting 700+hp takes you to the next ditch in about 1000rpm's time.

PMSL it's not like flooring a Clio and waiting for the 5k kick (which just makes it noisier) ;)

bet he wouldn't top out at 165mph...it's not even a nice number, round that s**t off

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R

Oh... sorry for wasting your time.

But seeing as the title explains the concept of the video I thought you may have understood that he wasnt gonna have his foot planted all the way!!....

320d
I'd kill for overtaking power like that. Nice bit of straight road, plenty of view, pull out, foot down, boost and your past. Excellent.

tbf with 760hp even a short blip on the thottle is going to mean your going alot quicker then it seems on the video, a 1*2 wont accelerate like that so he doesnt have to spend his time on the gas and even if he did he wouldn't last very long before hitting warp factor 5 and ending in some field or woods.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Personally, id rather be driving a mk1 mx5 on skinny/bald rear tyres.

Much more fun, & you're less likely to die when you fall off the road.

And yes, i have driven something with lots of bhp. The speed limit in the UK is 70mph, so anything over 95 & you're walking to work.

Something Not French
Oh... sorry for wasting your time.

Why don't you take it as a personal insult, oh wait, you did.

The title reads that he's driving a 760bhp car on a sunday, and not necessarily like a 'sunday driver.' Youtube is full of fast cars being driven quickly, so don't sound surprised when you get some negative feedback from a dull video.

Yes the car looks like an amazing machine, way too powerful, but amazing. Yes the countryside is pretty, but next time you post a video of a very powerful car driving at 40mph, state it in the title and spare people the anticipation of waiting for something to happen.