ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice and clean + new wheels

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
gave it a nice clean today and finally got my new wheels put on :D

thanks Jimbo :)
and yes i no it needs lowering at the front still waiting for my spacers to get sorted so thats how low it will go :dapprove:

comments welcome..

100_0265.jpg

100_0270.jpg

100_0269.jpg

100_0271.jpg

100_0272.jpg

See My Clio? Tell Me
i had considered them wheels my self but wont sure ifr they would look r8 but seeing yours they look sweat m8, gunna be keeping my eye out for them. what did you give for em ???

M135i
looks great Karl! pleasure doing business with you. suprised to see you've got them on so quickly :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah saw them a while ago but still uber rare on Clios, dunno why, they look f**king great! If I was to get 17s it would have to be them!

Chelsea tractor
High five sexy time! Megane wheels aren't they? My next door neighbour has them on his...

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
yea ive already got 5mm spacers on the back :eek:

just need to sort out another pair for the front

M135i
Andy, sadly they were my only set off of my old Megane. have a search on Ebay, they come up on there from time to time. I think at Renault they are about between £100-£150 each new.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
just hunt arround there has been a few on ebay atm just hard to find them at the right time :)