ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Taunton Mini Meet - Friday 22nd June, 8pm

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Still the same place mate, mcdonalds at 8pm, but we will probably move on fairly soon afterwards once everyone is there.

182 Cup
Think you'll be giving alot of passenger rides chip! Could you not put the vauxhall wheels on the turbo in the mean time.

Last edited:
  Clio 1.5 dci
I'm gutted, I can't come :( been called into work last minute, got to start at five and I'm working till finish soundless people will still be around at about 11 as I reckon I can get out early I won't be able to come atall... :(

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Think you'll be giving alot of passenger rides chip! Could you not put the vauxhall wheels on the turbo in the mean time.

I'll be sorting the wheels out soon, but just havent had a chance yet, still working at the moment and the vauxhall arent as trivial to fit as you probably think, need to machine the hub etc.

Last edited:
  182 Cup
Ah right cool, we might still be around somewhere James but numbers will have dwindled so don't know if it'll be worth you driving up.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thats a shame James, probably not worth coming up as late as that though as people will have either gone home or be just about to.

Sounds a good excuse for us to have another meet soon so that you can come up though :)

Fiat Coupe
Still not sure if I'll be able to make it or not - could someone PM me their number, so if I do come along and am running a bit late, I can find you all....

182 Cup
Yeah the turbo is rapid! Absolutely loved it, some good work there, I think grins from ear to ear were the order of the day, not too bad a turn out really.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yea its nice to see numbers staying quite strong consider what a sparsely populated bit of the country we're in really.

I reckon next meet should be at the Barn Owl at exeter to make it easier for the "real southwest" lads to come along too?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Any news yet on your shifts mate?

Dont want to leave it too late to arrange something or it will mean others dont get enough time to arrange to be free etc