ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next south west meet?

OH yes, there's two mysterious counties called Devon and Cornwall ( although Exeter is just in the first lol ) a place full of people and pixies with strange accents eating big pasties and clotted cream cakes, apparently the latter believes its separate from England !!!!!!!!! :):lolup:

Lol, that's funny.

Even people up this far north talk funny compared to me. (not from the area). But I'm liking the thought of pixies lol. I'll look forwards to seeing some.

Clio 220 Trophy
Lol, that's funny.

Even people up this far north talk funny compared to me. (not from the area). But I'm liking the thought of pixies lol. I'll look forwards to seeing some.

Thats because yous in deepest darkest Sumerset where yokels all drinks that Zider stuff, gives them daft brains see ;)

Nissan Silvia S15
I am heading to truro on Saturday to sample some waffles, anybody fancy meeting up to say hi?

I'll be at 108 Coffee House - 108 Kenwyn Street, Truro from 1300 :)

See anybody there who's about! Great coffee and brilliant cakes :)

LY 172
Blacksmith arms was a good pub last time I went about a year ago.

Last cs meet we went to the salmon farm place.

LY 172
Car parks good for about 15 cars. But on a Sunday lunch time. It may be a bit full.
But theirs plenty of other pubs around.

So here it is then

plan is to meet up, drive off to a bar / cafe have a drink bit of banter

then maybe head up on to dartmoor for some photos so bring your cameras

location for meeting is Morrisons in tavistock
Plymouth road
tavistock
PL19 9DS

Meet here for 12:45

then we will head off north to here

http://www.blacksmithsarmstavistock.co.uk/find.php

The Blacksmiths Arms
Lamerton
Tavistock, Devon
PL19 8RQ

for a tea/ coffee ect and a bit of banter

then after we are all done, we will look at heading up to dartmoor for a few group photos

any way let me know what you all think in the thread

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?624356-Next-south-west-meet/page2

hope to see you all there

chris

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Bugger, car on axle stands waiting for dampers to be done!

Quite like Tavistock so shame to miss this one.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'll just shove today's pics up here.
So, we met up in Morrisons, all 4 of us.

DSCF1733small.jpg
DSCF1734small.jpg

There were the local scrotes having a meet in the industrial unit behind us, they had a bigger turnout than we did! We headed off to the pub for a drink, where we discovered that one of Jack Gilbert's tyres was down to the cords (and various other safety shortcomings were discovered :eek:). Time for a tyre change, and off we went. Within about 2 minutes it was just me and mackay, turned around to find Aaron and Jack in a layby, the rear wheel was coming off. Fixed that, and we got back on the road and drove around Dartmoor looking for a location. I just about managed to keep up :dapprove:, but the moors were packed. So, we ended up at RAF Harrowbeer, where we got a few pics and then made our way home.

DSCF1737small.jpg
DSCF1738small.jpg

Cheers guys, good day out ;)

was a good little meet, glad to have met some new faces

any way jack here are the photos :rasp:

pic = talking

2012-02-26141334.gif

think you need some new rubber :headno:

cs to the rescue ( lol not a spare between us btw )

2012-02-26141115.gif

2012-02-26141124.gif

other safety issues, but plans to sort them out as discussed

2012-02-26142513.gif

was a good day out, hopefully sort another out soon

cheers

chris

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest I think most of us already have our names down for Weston Super Mare on the 8th. It'd be good to have a meet in/near Plymouth but not so close to a fairly big meet.

I did toy with the idea of having a meet at Mountbatten one night though.