ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next south west meet?

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
Hello

New to Clio sport so just wondering when the. Next meet is as id like to get to know some people!

Cheer jack

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I like this.

just watched your spin in your progress thread; that looked scary as hell!! Its the only thing that worries me about doing a trackday... my other half would kill me if i didnt die in the crash! lol.

Seat Ibiza
Corrr, yeah. What really happened? Was something split on the track?

Surprised there wasn't some swearing. Lol.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure if I'm honest.

The track was a little damp, too much throttle too soon maybe.

There was another two cars behind me that also spun so may have been some oil or something on the track.

I was too busy trying to avoid the barrier to think about swearing lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
surely too much throttle too soon would only be a symtom of a RWD car for that type of spin? Must have been something on the track...

PB Clio 172
I would be up for a meet up the moors somewhere, Exmoor, Dartmoor, suggestions ? would make for some lovely pics !

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
is it just the 4 of us in the real south west then? I also work nights and very rarely get up before 11am!

PB Clio 172
real south west did you mean kinda plymouth area? there is so many Rs clios in plymouth and areas and hardly anyone seems to be on here! :( Big meet soon we have too

Clio 220 Trophy
I thought the world stopped at Exeter. Didn't think there was anything further south. Am I wrong?

OH yes, there's two mysterious counties called Devon and Cornwall ( although Exeter is just in the first lol ) a place full of people and pixies with strange accents eating big pasties and clotted cream cakes, apparently the latter believes its separate from England !!!!!!!!! :):lolup: