ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Planned Styling Mods

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Now I've only recently got my car back, but im already planning some extra mods :)

Thinking of getting Pugeot 206 Morette Front lights, with the whole light body flushed into the body work, with the bonnet bad boyed slightly over them.

ba_1_b.jpg

Also thinking of having teh shape of the rear lights smoothed over and smoothed into the bodywork, and ONE L.E.D. Circular light sunk into each cluster (look at the back of an R34 GTR, similar to that but with 1 Circle, not too)

sunk in kinda like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NISSAN_GT-R_Concept(2005_Tokyo_Motor_Show).JPG

A spoiler of some description too.

It will be On Air bags, and riding on 19's too, possibly going to have a subtle smoothed in wide arch kit.

I know styling isnt favoured exactly on here, but hey, what do you think?

Nike Lunar Elite's
Unfortunately, I know your looking for a unique look, but 206 Morettes, with wide arch kit, on 19s has already been done on a mk2 ph1 Clio!

A Euro'd one...
You just got your car back from the garage after ages and now you want a new kit?! Nutter, dont do the 206 light conversion. Already been done on a Clio MK2. The Skyline rear lights sound ok but Im not sure if itll suit the rear end of a Clio.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
im not on about a skyline rear light transplant, im just thinking of that cicular style flushed in to the stock cluster shape.

I'm aware of the 206 lited clio on 19s, in northen ireland, was a revs cover car back in 03, sure i read it got write off though

A Euro'd one...
I think you should keep the car as it is for now. Just get the interior done, rims and airbags. Leave it like that for a while, get it seen then re-do the kit etc.

You reminded me of my mate. Hes got a one off metal wide arch kitted Civic in a sky bluey colour with metal flake. It hasnt even been featured yet and he wanted to changed it totally. Dude spent like 12 grand on bodywork alone and wanted to strip it and start again.

D

dick

my mate has morettes on his 206, looks tidy and 18"s on it, all interior. and an ecosse kit, looks nice.

dont get it all filled n smooth everything in mate, it looks w**k

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy clio mate, wait until you see my car and then youl be thinking of ideas of what to do to yours next next..........................., i had a few things up my sleeve that ive done youl be interested in!

Oh ordered my new 20s for the show season last week, 12 week delivery time though ! Not happy

My 19s are still for sale if you want them cheap say £500-£600 ? Need to sell asap as no room !

Got an exhaust and rear spoiler if you want to ?

Gaz

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
when will your car be done? I'm not aiming for a show stopper cover car clio, just want it how I want it, I dont want to build a car to magazine criteria, I want the car built to my criteria :) If i dont even get a feature, it doesnt matter as long as the car is how i want.

What spoiler is it

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
You will love it, its the original sport spoiler from my car with a focus world rally car spoiler smoothed in but theres been alot more work than that !

The whole spoiler has been smoothed down to follow the lines of the roof and smoothed roof railings !

Thats what my cars all about following the lines

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Just buy these wheels they would look great youl be happy with them for what you will pay !

I dont sell crap and they are immaculate, being totally honest my friend !

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Crazy Clio said:
I'm aware of the 206 lited clio on 19s, in northen ireland, was a revs cover car back in 03, sure i read it got write off though

Nope its still over here. It got a respray since the magazine feature in a goldy colour.Heres a few pics a from recent meet.

Attachments

• 0079.jpg
    0079.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 0080.jpg
    0080.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 93
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
no offence but it sounds attrocious and wouldnt follow lines,I've smoohed out roof rails too. I want an extremely subtle spoiler, ive gota 182 spoiler in garage i might fit.

No point me buying the wheels as they wont fit at the moment, dont have the airbags, and they would rub on the shock.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Im from N.Ireland. It was at the french car meet we had. Turned quite the few heads at it goin over the speed bumps lol. V.Nice car imo

Attachments

• 0075.jpg
    0075.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 0082.jpg
    0082.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
  Arctic Blue Clio 182
We were leaving as it was comin in. My camera batteries had died so i didnt get none myself.

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Mate, it isnt what you think it is, think of the ones you see on the ford focus.

Still think that gold car is awful, look at the kit and the front bumper edges there not even level ! Awful car! Guessing its on airbags now looks bit low for coilovers to drive normally ?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
You on about the gold irish one?

Its on air bags, I've never saw it up close, but from what i hear the quality of it is REALLY REALLY REALLY shite.

I mean come on look at the spec list, its got 19s, light transplants, airbags, Custom dash (he has a 12" sub in his dash) But tis only ever got a cover feature with revs. If that was carried out perfectly, im sure it would be a real show stopper.

clio2.jpg

only pic ive got.

I havent however seen the car in felsh this is just what i heard.

Hilly: I am extremely interested in your wheels, as They are very similar to what im after, However it just depends on funds, and theres no way i can get them fitted without coilovers or airbags is there?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
just saw the pcis above, the fit on that is shocking.
im sure the whole car was smoothed in? Lights and bumpers etc etc?

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Them pics were bout a month ago. na it wasnt fully smoothed it i dont think. ive a few pics from when it was silver about here somewhere. ill have a look for them

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy Clio said:
just saw the pcis above, the fit on that is shocking.
im sure the whole car was smoothed in? Lights and bumpers etc etc?

Bumpers and lights were never smoothed in and i was never doing to do mine either !

If you look at your car the whole car looks like one piece of metal and theres not lines thats not good in my opinion, also if you catch it i wish you look !

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
depends what look you are tryingot achieve. IMO theres no point smoothing offdoor handles and bump strips unless your going to smooth everything else.

I think minewill look quite cool when its on 19s and on bags too :) I think im going to go forfront and rear light transplants and a small subtle wing :)

any progress pics of your car hilly?

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy Clio said:
depends what look you are tryingot achieve. IMO theres no point smoothing offdoor handles and bump strips unless your going to smooth everything else.

I think minewill look quite cool when its on 19s and on bags too :) I think im going to go forfront and rear light transplants and a small subtle wing :)

any progress pics of your car hilly?

Ive got loads of photos but pc is still down so cant transfer to pc !

If you want to drive upto glossop you can have a look

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Few pics of the other one from when it was silver. Looked mental first time it seen it back then

Attachments

• 23rd-Nov-03---Loud-&-Live-1.jpg
    23rd-Nov-03---Loud-&-Live-1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 23rd-Nov-03---Loud-&-Live-2.jpg
    23rd-Nov-03---Loud-&-Live-2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 23rd-Nov-03---Loud-&-Live-3.jpg
    23rd-Nov-03---Loud-&-Live-3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 45
  Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Ive pmd you with my number so we can have a chat, if you want them offer me a price, there on the car but since fitting its not been drove ! You will be able to tell !

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
as muc has i want the rims, I cant afford the arch work and suspension so they would just be a waste of money:(

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Ring me later and we can talk, the £1200 i said before was a quick guess on what id want. I paid £800 from memory for the coils and £1400 for the wheels so id say if 1k was offered id jump at the chance.

Got to much stuff lieing around !

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy Clio said:
You on about the gold irish one?

Its on air bags, I've never saw it up close, but from what i hear the quality of it is REALLY REALLY REALLY sh*te.

I mean come on look at the spec list, its got 19s, light transplants, airbags, Custom dash (he has a 12" sub in his dash) But tis only ever got a cover feature with revs. If that was carried out perfectly, im sure it would be a real show stopper.

clio2.jpg

only pic ive got.

I havent however seen the car in felsh this is just what i heard.

Hilly: I am extremely interested in your wheels, as They are very similar to what im after, However it just depends on funds, and theres no way i can get them fitted without coilovers or airbags is there?

Is this photo the same colour silver that is above with the earlier photos ?

Looks more metallic ?

Im still loving my metal flake rainbow paint more though!