ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next NE Meet

Clio Sport 172
Im totally new to this but how about a ride upto holy island on a nice day or something along those lines. I also have a bike so know some nice roads/scenery etc

RB 200
haha f*ck me I look ill on that.. jesus sandals .. who wheres sandals?! .. with socks ... come on man!!

Sam I always find it best randomly driving about and spot somewhere .. pop in see if its decent

but aye that place was nice actually .. cracking food too. shame about the bloke like stu says, bit weird.

R26/200 Raider
The roads around Helmsley were used by Renault during the development process of the Clio!:approve: Well maybe that was a lie!

Am in for the next meet. Gutted i missed the last one but car is running well now and have no plans for the next couple of weeks

R26/200 Raider
Looking forward to seeing that gorgeous Raider of yours Glenn! Will get a few pics of that one. Going to be a hot day too so they say!

R26/200 Raider
Redcar is about 8 miles East of Middlesbrough. Saltburn is about 4 miles South of Redcar then Skinningrove another 4 miles south of Saltburn. It's on the road to Whitby following the coast.

R26/200 Raider
Teesside is great for photographs as it blends Industrial/coastal and rural areas all within a very close proximity. It's an opportunity to have a bit of banter for an hour or so too!

1.2 16v
Gutted bonxy!
Trust a north east meet to be placed on derby day... Everyone and their cats are watching this one :(

Any plans put in concrete yet?

R26/200 Raider
1000 at Tescos Redcar. A small meet with around 7 to 8 cars for some decent banter and some good photos at various locations around East Cleveland.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Anyone going to Hartlepool Marine this weekend?
Big show on the 21st, normally a good turnout.