ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

next gen rumours/news/facts

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I don't think I'll ever buy the PS4, the PS3-fail has seriously p*ssed me off.

I agree. Simple things the 360 had at launch the PS3 has never had (Though our PS3 hasn't been on in over a year).

Yaris Hybrid
I'm talking about the current xbox 360 which was designed in the period that the 360 has been marketed as a media hub.

The new slim line 360 still follows the design of the original with that "sucked in" look. Just as the slim PS3 follows the general appearance theme of the original full size model. They didn't go for a radical departure as they wanted to maintain the product/brand identity.

Yes they have started marketing it as a media centre but that started long after the original design which still influences the appearance today. Sure when it was first launched there was talk about that and media centre PC's did exist then but look at all the big service we commonly use now but were unheard of back then.

Dunno about you but I wasn't using Netflix in 2005 but this next generation of consoles will be the first fresh design consoles in an age when people are looking for a single box under the TV on which they fully expect to view on-demand movies and tv shows.

Unlike the original 360 there will be a far bigger push to appeal to the wide audience outside of the traditional gamer. Not sure how that will go, I mean my TV already has a lot of that build in without the need for a box... I have an Apple TV as I like iTunes content and combine it with my iPad too so I will quite possibly stick to my PC rather than buying the new Xbox for games only. That being said the average punter doesn't want a PC as they moving to laptops and tablets.