ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Essex meet - Sunday 25th July.

SG9 Forester STi
Re: Next Essex meet - Sunday 25th July.
1. Vicky - Mk2Ph2 non sport bodywork, 2.0 conversion
2. Adz - Supercar sporting wideboy
3. Ben_r1 - 197
4. Megzy - Ruined 197
5. Togusa - Mk2Ph2 172
6. Emily - Mk2Ph2 182
7. Brian (hopefully) - 200
8. Rob - R26
9. Pettsi - R26
10. Rob V2 (95% likely to be there ) Mk2Ph1.5 172
11. Renno - megane 250
12. Iain C - R26

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I'm gonna be there for 1ish as we're gonna set up for the filiming and interviews.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey number twooo.

Meh. I can hit 3 figures between the tolls and the entrance to the dartford tunnel. long straight roads arent so much fun.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh Victoria.. you could have picked a busier day to visit:

Teh Internetz said:
SUN 25TH JUL 2010

10:00-16:00 Our Native Trees
Native woodlands and the way they have been managed are an often-overlooked aspect of our history. The course will begin with an introduction to and history of native woodlands, looking at what defines a native tree and moving on to the state of our woodlands in the present day. It will focus on trees that are likely to be found in the woodlands and hedgerows of Essex and will explain how we identify trees using a combination of clues such as leaves, buds, bark, tree height and location. Simple identification keys will also be discussed. Leader: Bill Godsafe. Requested Donation: £30.00 To book a place on this course please contact Abbotts Hall Farm Admin team on 01621 862960 or admin@essexwt.org.uk
Location Hanningfield Reservoir Visitor Centre

12:00-16:00 Inflatable Fun Day
NEW EVENT A variety of inflatables including bouncy castles and slides will be in the glade. A wristband can be obtained for £5 donation in the visitor centre and this gives unlimited go's on the inflatables for the 4 hours. Donation £5.00 per child. Please telephone the visitor centre for more information or to book your place.
Location Hanningfield Reservoir Visitor Centre

SG9 Forester STi
Lol I know, but Ive grown to take no notice of that event timetable, they have an event on every Sunday but everytime I've been there nothing's been happening....

As for the straight...it's fun for me but after your dartford antics it may not be so good for you lol! :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I think it's become clear that Vicky only wanted to go because of the bouncy castles.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Errr im here to set up filming but in a crowded car park. Nowhere to park at all. Can someone ring me 07708 732 996 as must be wrong place. But post code says I'm in right place

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
LOL!!! Vicky is all "It's never busy"

I think she may be wrong.....

I don't know the area, or I'd suggest a new plan of action. There must be a big car friendly pub or whatever around, I remember some of the essex lot talking about it before.

Just on here to say I may be a little late, am up in luton seeing family and they're making me have lunch before I leave, lol!

I'll probs rock up about 3:30ish if you're all still there?

SG9 Forester STi
Oh dear lol, we got to the right place in the end, my phone battery had died so couldn't get on here to update.

Did you get over your hangover Rob?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry I didn't get to this. Two hangovers are better than one... Wasn't feeling at my best as last night had an unplanned invasion from an old drinking buddy who'd ran away to Israel a few months back. Read the posts about full car parks and no one else responded so decided to avoid !

Rob(bos) and I had a mini meet at my house though. I'm going to have to move .. he turns up far too often, usually with another broken part of his surrendermobile.

250cup extreme blue
nice to meet you all today,i will put some pics up later.nice little meet..thanks.

SG9 Forester STi
Was good to see everyone once we got to the right place and I agree the roads are good around there (told you mr giraffe!!:rasp:)

Will go and have a quick look at the pics :)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Don't think Emily appreciated me overtaking her down that very very long straight.

Sorry Emily :rasp: