ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newcastle newbie saying hello!

clio 182 'full fat'
just got my clio 182 last weekend, thought id check out this site and perhaps become a member.
very happy with car except one of the wheels is curbed! ive heard 'rover stone grey' from halfords is the closest match for a tempory d.i.y repair?
any other suggestions would be apprieciated.
many thanks Nathan:D

clio 182 'full fat'
would like to attend some local meets and make some new friends with clios etc.
just bought my membership today.
heres a few pics of the car
$(KGrHqMOKp!E1qmMTvLlBNmhndb,P!~~_3.jpg

$(KGrHqQOKm8E1ShZNZPsBNmhnZtiY!~~_3.jpg

$(KGrHqEOKiUE1yWZG4QCBNmhnSpIFw~~_3.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqUOKpwE1rC5occSBNmhnRm54w~~_3.JPG
$(KGrHqIOKigE1z-,ct(bBNmhnW66zQ~~_3.jpg

clio 182 'full fat'
started off with some silver tec bulbs f+r, led white side light bulbs, amazing how little things make a big difference. ordered a k&n panel filter.
what other little mods do yous guy do?
bought a nice carbon fibre gear knob top insert as the original was scratched

172 Cup
Howdy!

Nice looking motor!

If that's your drive in the pics you must live up Darras or something?

172 Cup
I couldn't see any prices in windows sooooo lol

Unless it's like a residential parking area ... who knows :p

clio 182 'full fat'
lol wish it was my driveway! was a 5 million pound house in north london where i bought the car from, owner also had a range rover and a ferrari!
was worth the drive tho shes a beaut! 25k miles

silver 182
hey ive just bought my clio 182 last week and thought i would join to, 25k wow thought mine was a find with 28k on. im also wanting to come to meets and get involved, i live about 20 miles away from you. were did you get that plate printed i love it.

clio 182 'full fat'
fancyplates.com theres a guide on here somewhere 84mm i think, and yeah ive not been to any meets myself yet, doesnt seem to be much going on up our neck of the woods, where abouts you from? any pics of your car?

silver 182
i did mate yeah you see it like, i livei a village called warkworth dunno if you no it, about half an hour drive from toon

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Long bent one. I'm through jesmond a fair bit so I'll keep an eye out for you :) car looks nice mate

Oh, is that exhaust standard? Looks small ... Or do everyone on here put beasty pipes on?

Last edited:
  clio 182 'full fat'
i did mate yeah you see it like, i livei a village called warkworth dunno if you no it, about half an hour drive from toon
yeah mate , wasnt really after a silver one but i spotted it on my home from work.
was put off abit as it had been in an accident hadnt it iirc? the condition wasnt nowhere near as good as the one i bought but to be fair it was a fair bit cheaper! plus i had to travel 300+ miles to get mine lol!
you had any problems as of yet?
anyway hope its fine an d you like it, n aye a know where Warkworth is think there is a castle there?
maybe see you around sometime no doubt! :)

clio 182 'full fat'
Long bent one. I'm through jesmond a fair bit so I'll keep an eye out for you :) car looks nice mate

Oh, is that exhaust standard? Looks small ... Or do everyone on here put beasty pipes on?

car is 100% standard mate when i got it, saving up for a full yozza system atm so bigger pipes on there way!:rasp:

silver 182
hey, yeah i hadnt origanlly wanted a silver one but after cheecking it over a few times and the miles, price and cool plate i decided to go for it and no problems so far like. yeah i live next to the castle, and yeah maybe see you about. standards exhausts are abit small im also saving for the same exhuast and decat, ive just lowerd it today, aswell as putting brembo disks and red stuff pads on and a viper induction kit and im getting my roof carbon fibre wrpped tommorro.

clio 182 'full fat'
plate is FUN? there about 450 for a set brand new, cheaper than the trophy recaros, really want leather tho, whats it like with the induction on? i just went for a k&n panel filter atm. where you getting roof wrapped? be sure to post some pics when its done, should look good on a silver, was thinking about getting mine done black maybe bt probs wouldnt suit mine. how much is it just for the roof may i ask

silver 182
the induction kit sounds amazing its amazing the note that comes out when you put ya foot down, ermm to buy the wrap itll be about 70 pound and then i have a mate who does it, so im just gunna oww him a favour but hes cheap, i think with your wheels it would look great, ill def post pictures as soon as its done, i found a site that did replica seats for £500 they looked identical.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
i took my viper kit off. it does look nice with the carbon etc but with mine i found you was getting induction sound from get go and it wasnt progressive as such. i also seemed to notice a power loss. when you put your foot down there felt a slight delay and car felt a little sluggish.

clio 182 'full fat'
think ill stick to standard box with panel filter as ive heard good things about them, theres a lad on here selling the exact seats i posted with clio runners etc, just pm'd him. fingers crossed

silver 182
aww mint, n reli ,strange i havent felt any diffrence in power either way n can onli here it when i put my foot down but just guess its not for everyone,