ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbies Clio 16v

Clio Valver
I apologise for the rubbish photos. This is my '96 Clio vlalver owned it for coming up 26 hours now:D absolutely love it!! Needs a little bit of work but am over the moon with it!!

S6300624.jpg

S6300625.jpg

S6300626.jpg

S6300627.jpg

S6300628.jpg

S6300630.jpg

S6300631.jpg

S6300632.jpg

S6300633.jpg

Clio Valver
Thanks peeps. Not sure whether to keep the wheels or swap them for some standard wheels. Going on monday to book it into the bodyshop to get the rear arches tidyed before they break through, and I need to get the gear linkages adjusted and greased.

Clio Valver
After that I desperately need an interior as mine is gash!! Its absolutely wrecked!! After that I'm not sure..... Williams Wide track.....poly bushes, strutbrace, better brakes......who know's.....

Clio Valver
nice find! IMO i would put the stand wheels back on but thats just me!

Yeah I'm very tempted.... maybe some turbines....I might buy some and keep a hold of these Team Dynamics as well. The good thing about them is how light they are and a decent size as well!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd keep the wheels on it imo. Unless you can find some mirror polished turbines.

How fat are you?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
looks like aycliffe industrial estate to me ;O

looks very nice though mate :)

/carl

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Looks nice m8,

Ive just got a m8 one the same colour the other week but he needs a new rear axle (looking for one if anyones got one) due to a badly curbed wheel.

He's started to browse on here but hasnt got his cash out and joined yet. ;)

Clio Valver
Thanks. It needs some work. Doesn't like 1st and reverse gear and sometimes cuts out when I pull upto a junction. Plus the arches are obviously starting to bubble (well it is a mk1 haha) and it has scratches and scrapes. But hey!! Its an 11yo car!! It'll will be mint when I'm done with it!!