ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 197 cup
Hi guys! Just joined and thought i`d say "hi"! :eek:

I live near Lancaster in Lancashire and travelled up to Newcastle to get myself a Clio Sport 182 full fat (i think), it`s an 04 metallic blue with anthracite wheels and a scorpion exhaust. Thats all my knowledge on the car at the moment but i`ve got a million questions so will start posting in the relevant sections soon!:D

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If it has digital climate control its FF thats the single easiest thing to see ifs not a cup

If it has the cup spoiler & dark grey wheels its generally going to be a FF model

regards
Steve

Clio Sport 197 cup
Hi Steve, yer it has the digital climate control and the cup spoiler n anthracite wheels so FF it is then! lol

Clio Sport 197 cup
Thanks guys!!! Your all making me feel very welcome...just perusing through some of the threads on here, some very usefull info being picked up!:D

CursedTitanium 182FF
┏┓┏┓┏┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━━┓┏━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━━┳━┓╋┏┳━━━┳━━━━┓
┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┫┃╋╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏━┓┃┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┗┫┣┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏┓┏┓┃┃┗┓┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┏┓┃
┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┫┃╋╋┃┃╋┗┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┃╋┃┃┃┃╋┗┫┃╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┗━━┫┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃┗━┛┣┛┃┃┗┫┏┓┗┛┃┗━━╋┛┃┃┗┛
┃┗┛┗┛┃┏━━┫┃╋┏┫┃╋┏┫┃╋┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┃╋┏┓┃┃┃┃╋┃┣━━┓┃┏━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┛╋┃┃╋┃┃┗┓┃┃┏━━┛╋┃┃
┗┓┏┓┏┫┗━━┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┣┫┣┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┃╋╋┃┗━┛┃┃┃┗┓╋┃┃┏┫┃╋┃┃┃┗━━┓╋┃┃
╋┗┛┗┛┗━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┛┗━━━┻━━━┻━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛┗━┛╋┗┛┗┻┛╋┗━┻━━━┛╋┗┛

Clio Sport 197 cup
Thank you! Great welcome wagon on here! Much better than the MG forum I just left!..lol
1812lsd..ah that explains it then!.. I'm on my phone so didn't make it out! Many thanks anyway!:approve:

Clio Sport 197 cup
Hi Dr jekyll..er it was Newcastle upon Tyne, private seller. Not sure the exact location as it's quite a big place!..lol Just cleaned it today for first time, few mark on it, couple of small dings, not a minter but I like it! Looked at one in Bury but it was Sooo perfect I would have been nervous driving it anywhere!:)