ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with 92 clio project

vec

vectra. soon mk1 clio 1.7
hello

found this forum when searching for info and advice on fitting a volvo 1.7 turbo into a 92 1.4 RT,

hope to be able to bug you all with questions as soon as i collect the donor car. (440)

cheers
vec

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Haha nice! Yeah I had this idea before I came to sense over my lack of money, no expert on this but got a few mates near me that do this sorta stuff for a joke, said it will fit straight in no problems :) get some pics of the car up :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
welcome to cliosport.... but if i were you i'd join www.clio16valver.co.uk few people doing this very conversion and you wont be slated as an idiot for owning a mk1!

LOL! Loads of people on here, some of the most active infact, own mk1's, and everyone bloody loves 'em.

Back in your box

Welcome mate, get a project thread up and I'm sure people will be more than willing to help where possible :)