ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie modding advice - please help!

Rs 200 EDC 2015
Hi,

Just bought an RS 200 ECM 2015 in black. Love it but want to personalise it. Never modded a car before but got a few quid to throw on it. What stock parts would you upgrade first? Cheers! R.

media.gif

Last edited:
  Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
Err...thanks but I can drive. It's my first mod not my first car!

:smile:

If you've not been on a track before then tuition is well worth the money.

Exhausts are always something I go for changing first as you get a noticeable change for your money. New wheels are always on my list too.

Rs 200 EDC 2015
:smile:

If you've not been on a track before then tuition is well worth the money.

Exhausts are always something I go for changing first as you get a noticeable change for your money. New wheels are always on my list too.
Cheers, I like the wheels on it. What about lights and ice upgrades any recommendations to the stock parts?
Also any recommendations on what exhaust kit to buy?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Get some stripes on it, looks just like my dci.
I would go cooksport springs and an RSTuning remap. Probably paint the wheels s funky colour because black wheels are s**t.

Monaco 172
I'm going to be boring and say leave it alone whilst it's in warranty (It's French so something will fail) get used to it and decide what elements you want to upgrade when the warranty runs out.

Probably not the answer you're looking for haha. Jesus I'm boring!!

Clio 172, Abarth 500
depends on what type of mod.......

if you want performance then exhaust, induction and a remap. handling and looks change your springs and/or dampers and go a bit lower. if ICE is what you after then 6x9 and a sub would help.

For exhausts try ktec or milltek?

Clio 182 - RB
Aside from the badges, what chrome is there?
Although the rear valence isn't chrome, he could do that too, go for the full stealth look. Eye brows or what ever their called on front headlights too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk