ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Looking For First Clio

Megane 175 & BG182
Hey,

My name is Nathan or Nate. Live near Bath and currently drive an Audi A4.
Basically after just moving into my first house with the misses I fancy something more fun to drive. I have a company car for getting to and from work so no problems there.

Was thinking of getting a 172 cup to blitz around in on the weekends and on track days (only live 5ish miles from castle combe).

Do people recommend them? I know im on a cliosport forum so yes lol but I meen really.

Also my concern is im 6ft4 and have been told that the seats are really high in them so I may not fit with a helmet on, can anyone shed any light on this?

I look forward to coming apart of the Clio community.

Thank You
Nathan

clio ph2 172
hi nathan, im also 6ft4 and yes can fit in a clio ph2 172 with a helmet on! so your fine there mate. yes they are brilliant to drive on the road and the track!

Megane 175 & BG182
Hopefully another lol, still trying to get rid of my damn Audi so I can get a cup. Timewasters do my head in lol.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Drove a Ph1 and a Cup .. and check insurance for both .. not too many companies like the Cup as there's no ABS.

Buckets in a Clio are a massive advantage if you're tall.. the seating position is AWFUL and I'm not the tallest person in the world.

Good luck :D