ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie intro

Renault Clio 182
Wassup guys and girls, my names Paul/Pauly, brought my Clio 182 iceberg silver last week, in love already, had a few niggles but got her cheap so not too worried.
She's totally standard, only has Cup handling pack, I think, has got the anthracite wheels, but no cup spoiler or splitter, so gonna look into if I actually have handling pack or someone before has just sprayed the wheels.
Saving for a house so my big boys toys had to go, the missus has a mk5 golf GT fsi and I own a work van I can use whenever I want, yet something was still missing from my life, so I tried to find the best cheap fun car around.
I've owned a mk4 golf r32, audi TT 3.2 mk1, Mini Cooper S, Subaru impreza p1, audi s8, jag xkr mk 1 and I've driven a lot of high end supercars and sports cars on and off the track BUT... Nothing is as much fun as the 182!!!!!!! And soooooooooo cheap!!! I brought her for less than I paid for my scooby insurance, best thing I've brought so far and couldn't recommend enough and I've only owned a few days lol.
The car isn't the tidiest, wheels need a refund, quite a few dings and dents, will be getting them done via PDR, seat bolster abit worn, but there's a place near me that can refurb that, also steering wheel has melted but I've had two clio 1.2 16v's when I was 17 so I'm used to that. It seems mechanically sound apart from selector seal gone, so it's having that done ATM along with full service.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and meeting some of you at up coming meets.

:)

Hello from México City. I am waiting for my Clio RS 2003, just bought it yesterday and it is on the mechanic where the engine is refurbished.

Liquid Yellow 200
Hello! Got some pics? I never get to really see Icebergs near me! Everyone has Astras! I own Clio RS200 Cup LY

Liquid Yellow 200
Wassup guys and girls, my names Paul/Pauly, brought my Clio 182 iceberg silver last week, in love already, had a few niggles but got her cheap so not too worried.
She's totally standard, only has Cup handling pack, I think, has got the anthracite wheels, but no cup spoiler or splitter, so gonna look into if I actually have handling pack or someone before has just sprayed the wheels.
Saving for a house so my big boys toys had to go, the missus has a mk5 golf GT fsi and I own a work van I can use whenever I want, yet something was still missing from my life, so I tried to find the best cheap fun car around.
I've owned a mk4 golf r32, audi TT 3.2 mk1, Mini Cooper S, Subaru impreza p1, audi s8, jag xkr mk 1 and I've driven a lot of high end supercars and sports cars on and off the track BUT... Nothing is as much fun as the 182!!!!!!! And soooooooooo cheap!!! I brought her for less than I paid for my scooby insurance, best thing I've brought so far and couldn't recommend enough and I've only owned a few days lol.
The car isn't the tidiest, wheels need a refund, quite a few dings and dents, will be getting them done via PDR, seat bolster abit worn, but there's a place near me that can refurb that, also steering wheel has melted but I've had two clio 1.2 16v's when I was 17 so I'm used to that. It seems mechanically sound apart from selector seal gone, so it's having that done ATM along with full service.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and meeting some of you at up coming meets.

:)

Sorry didn't quote

Renault Clio 182

Attachments

• 8a758a22da4da28dd4054b03d79f4a56_zps130ba4ef.jpg
    8a758a22da4da28dd4054b03d79f4a56_zps130ba4ef.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 12