ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here :) with an annoying problem lol

clio 172
Good morning all, ive had a 172 track car for the past 3 years and love it, been a part of the fb page and finally joined the main site today lol
Need a bit of help :(
Any way ive just taken in px a Clio Sport GP Silverstone and im unsure how to find the number :( i will be putting the car up for sale at the end of the week but need to find its number, is there a register on here??

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
From the first link I found..

'Inside is a pair of standard-fit supportive Recaro seats – usually an £850 option – a numbered plaque and unique floormats. To our eyes, though, the mats in the standard model are far nicer than these grey and yellow plasticky units.'

Haaaaaave you looked at the plaque, or have you been had..?

clio 172
From the first link I found..

'Inside is a pair of standard-fit supportive Recaro seats – usually an £850 option – a numbered plaque and unique floormats. To our eyes, though, the mats in the standard model are far nicer than these grey and yellow plasticky units.'

Haaaaaave you looked at the plaque, or have you been had..?
Its definatly a genuine GP Silverstone and after speaking to Renault earlier they have confirmed its number 46, Also managed to track down a lot of info on the car through google today lol

clio 172
This is the car im talking about :)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_169d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_169d.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 94