ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from West Cornwall

2017 Clio 220
Morning guys,

Never been a Renault owner before, but after buying the wife a Kadjar last month, I treated myself to a brand new Clio RS 200 Lux. Flame red, cup chassis and the V2 system - great car! My first everyday toy since I had a DC5 a few years back. So far, so good, totally in love with it.

Cheers!
Calum

Attachments

• mycliors.jpg
    mycliors.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 66
  Clio 182 - RB
Really bugs me why these don't have xenons, i really do like them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Clio 220
Really bugs me why these don't have xenons, i really do like them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They've just launched a facelift, which has LED headlights I think... already got my nose over a yellow one now, maybe give it 6 months!

Megane 250
I saw in your post in the regions section that you live in Redruth and work in Newquay. I am the other way around, commuting from Newquay to Pool each day. Iam usually on the A3075/A30 from 7.50-8.15 and later in the day from 17.00-17.30 - i'll have to keep any eye out for you. I'm in either a black Clio 182 or grey Megane 250

2017 Clio 220
I saw in your post in the regions section that you live in Redruth and work in Newquay. I am the other way around, commuting from Newquay to Pool each day. Iam usually on the A3075/A30 from 7.50-8.15 and later in the day from 17.00-17.30 - i'll have to keep any eye out for you. I'm in either a black Clio 182 or grey Megane 250

yeah deffo mate, I actually work in Summercourt for Dales, so I am only on the A30... normally leave Redruth about 745 and come back from work around 530 so must cross paths somewhere!