ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from the west coast

Clio 182
Hi all I've been lurking about the back ground for a while. Now that I've taken the plunge and bought myself a 182. It's a bit rough round the edges but a good base to work from. I've all ready been helped by a fellow member Mr Watson. Not sure of his cliosport name, but he's a top fella! I do most of my own work and not "feart" to try my hand at anything on these cars.

T man.

What sort of stuff have you had to do so far? @T man

Same story with mine, its been a huge learning experience but the cars really becoming something worth all the trouble!

Clio 182
hi zacb, ive went in deep and started to do the timing belt, water pump, thermostat, dephaser pulley, aux belt and tensioner. I've did wee bits here and there like spark plugs oil filter and air filter. It's lying in bits just now as it's a second car. It's an ok base but at the end of the day it's being built to be used as it should be and not a garage queen ?