ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from surrey

Inferno 182
Hi! My wife and I decided we need 2 cars so she's looking at an MPV so I wanted something with a bit of poke so here I am! I'm hopefully going to see some 182's next weekend. Any help or advice welcome.
I have a budget of around £2000 so if anyone knows of a decent 182 around the Surrey Hampshire border hit me up!
Thanks
Jon

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi! My wife and I decided we need 2 cars so she's looking at an MPV so I wanted something with a bit of poke so here I am! I'm hopefully going to see some 182's next weekend. Any help or advice welcome.
I have a budget of around £2000 so if anyone knows of a decent 182 around the Surrey Hampshire border hit me up!
Thanks
Jon

Welcome to the club Jon

Here's a comprehensive buyers guide

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/172-182-buyers-guide.276833/

Inferno 182
My problem is I'm impatient lol. There is a nice Arctic blue in Bristol that I may go and see next weekend but it depends on if anything else comes up in the mean time

Yeah, I know the feeling mate, with your budget, they'll be stuff do on the cars you are looking at so I'd recommend getting to know the cars and the common/major jobs. I took 26 days from being ready to buy to driving home in my Clio and saw quite a few. I've got a project thread up which lists all of the things I now need to do. The guide posted above is useful too. Tool yourself up with as much info as possible, fight the impatience (I suffer the same infliction), go and see a few and you'll find a good one at your budget

Inferno 182
It's really nice to drive but I'm now worried that the dephaser pulley needs doing :-s it was noisy when I looked at it but having little experience of them just thought it was normal.