ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Nottingham

clio sport 172
hi everyone , im Ollie from Notts, literally signed up 4 days ago and already ive got my monies worth out of it, best £12 ive spent this year. Proud owner of a ph2 172 since new year, by far the best car ive owned for the fun factor. lots planned for the car hopefully done in time for a quick jaunt across to the nurburgring in april.

anyway will post pics up as soon as but untill then any other fellow cs's from the notts area get in touch would be cool to come to meets etc

ollie

Edition 30
Welcome mate.

Im from the Notts area. Keep your eye out, we will be having a meet soon!

Another Nottingham lad LOL.

Welcome ollie. Im from Nottingham too. As what Tow B. says, i'm sure we'll be having a meet soon, so keep check of our region's section.

Oh and pics are needed of the 172?!!

clio sport 172
hi guys, cheers for the warm welcome, thought id post a few pics of the motor

IMG_0055.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0052.jpgIMG_0053.jpgIMG_0054.jpg

clio sport 172
Another Nottingham lad LOL.

Welcome ollie. Im from Nottingham too. As what Tow B. says, i'm sure we'll be having a meet soon, so keep check of our region's section.

Oh and pics are needed of the 172?!!

yep another Notts lad Harpham , yeah will definatley keep eyes peeled for meets etc cheers

Clio
It is worth the £12! I once thought about not paying £12 and spent it on babestation instead. The call lasted less than 6 minutes. You really do get alot more from CS.

Welcome.

clio sport 172
cool cool.

ah right ill definatley be up for that, im pretty new to the whole car club meets etc, never done it with previous motors, but sounds good to me.

clio sport 172
Yeah not far away at all! I've put loads of spotted threads up as keep seeing Clios around but never anyone on here!

i got mine just before new year, so i dont know i you have spotted mine, but will definatley keep my eyes peeled for you all now lol

clio sport 172
Welcome!

You seem to be missing some xenon headlamps :S

thanks Marky, yeah im glad youve bought that up, i never noticed but to be fair i never knew they had xenon headlamps, looks like theres another thing on my shopping list. is it just a simple case of swapping them over or is there extra wiring etc.

clio sport 172
Welcome :)

I would say it might have had a bump then with the different headlights, and the little black bits missing from the front bumper as well.

cheers ben, what black bits we talking about, got told the cups came with xenons, whats the difference between the cup and a bog standard 172?

clio sport 172

I would say it might have had a bump then with the different headlights, and the little black bits missing from the front bumper as well.

ahh sorry ben i misread what ive been told the cups came without xenons. hmm makes me wonder, strange they never told me that even when i asked, car has got full service history etc with no mention of any bumper parts etc. just sods law i suppose. xenons and little black bits added to the list then lol

clio sport 172

ive just noticed them little black bits from the front bumper arnt missing they just didnt show up on the photo.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
ahh sorry ben i misread what ive been told the cups came without xenons. hmm makes me wonder, strange they never told me that even when i asked, car has got full service history etc with no mention of any bumper parts etc. just sods law i suppose. xenons and little black bits added to the list then lol

You sure you've got a cup, your car is the one in your avatar, right?

Edit: got that completely wrong :eek:

clio sport 172
You sure you've got a cup, your car is the one in your avatar, right?

Edit: got that completely wrong :eek:

haha never mind, sbridgey, i miss read things all the time. been fed so much info regarding the 172 and various specs. im pretty sure mines not a cup, and that it has either had a bump and been repaired rather well minus putting in the bog standard headlights or some thing has gone wrong with the original xenon headlights on their own and have just been replaced regardless.