ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Herts

Inferno 182
Hey Caz is this it?

S8300810.jpg

Inferno 182
Yay spooky,well glad to see its in the safe hands of a fellow enthusiast (never did see my 182 again:dapprove:)
Its been a great car and well looked after as owned by Ware garage and me,if there is anything you need to know just ask.

Dropping of day :dapprove::)

S8300991-1.jpg

Last edited:
  Megane 225
Na i dnt have white wheels but im about over that way alot did it have a carbon bonnet and h.i.d and a vey loud exhaust?

definatly had a carbon bonnet mate. not sure about the exhaust as mine is quite loud aswell! im over that way alot too as the gf lives there il look out for you when im next there

172 cup
i saw a ph1 172 goin towards watton at stone about 9pm was that you ? ur not goin to see mycar anymore as it has no longer got an engine :( im lookin to get another one but not to sure if i should get 172 cup or ph1

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What do u keep doing to ur engines mate?.. lol
Swear thats like ur 2nd blown engine!

cliosport 197
Yay spooky,well glad to see its in the safe hands of a fellow enthusiast (never did see my 182 again:dapprove:)
Its been a great car and well looked after as owned by Ware garage and me,if there is anything you need to know just ask.

Dropping of day :dapprove::)

S8300991-1.jpg

Ahh no fair =[ your cars stunning! Hmmmm anything i need to know about the 197? :)

Hiya, yeahh i did get it from ware :) You seen it?

No, I didn't see it, although if I am in the area, I will always pop in and see what they have on the forecourt, although I would never by Renault again, once bitten twice shy and all.

Nah, reason I ask about Ware, and family member of mine works there and did me some very good offers and deals when I had issues with my Megane!

SG9 Forester STi
Cor I must be doing something wrong if your insurance is that cheap lol.

Who are you insured with if you dont mind me asking :)

Welcome btw :cool:

Megane 225
i saw a ph1 172 goin towards watton at stone about 9pm was that you ? ur not goin to see mycar anymore as it has no longer got an engine :( im lookin to get another one but not to sure if i should get 172 cup or ph1

na wasnt me mate. ph1 would be cheaper to buy and the early ones are slightly cheaper to tax. i love my ph1!!

1.6 Ford Focus
How did I miss this topic?

Im from Hoddesdon and I actually go to Hertford Regional College in Ware.

We should have a meet one day :)

1.6 Ford Focus
You must have seen be around, mines the green Ph1 with black badges all around and the cliosport sticker below the rear 3rd brake light.

I will keep an eye out for you :)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I'm usually busy sat due to work :( Apart from that I'm up for it! Krispy Kreme car park is nast with hideous speed bumps though!
Yeah I know where Lloyds is Mike, quite a few clios near me, I don't think they are on here though, might have to put a flyer on their screens!