ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from bristol. Clio 172

Clio 182
I would like to say hello to everyone, im new to the Clio sport scene, i used to have a Saxo VTS but wanted something better, was gonna get a Golf, but wanted to stay french cause golfs are abit boring in my eyes cause im used to small french hatchbacks

Heres the spec at the moment of my Clio

2001 Clio 172, 82k, all standard atm except a backbox.

plans for the future are: Different alloys maybe Pro Race 1.2's or some Cup turini's, De-cat and center pipe, and some coilovers, i dont wanna go too mad with it but subtle mods

Heres a pic of it, only one i got atm with get more soon

image6.jpg

and heres a pic of my old VTS which i still need to sale if anyone is interested ;)

045-1.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Nice choice. Tidy saxo by the way. I had a vts, then a 172 cup.

now have a e46 320d and as of tomorrow another 172 cup too. Got to love the poverty spec.

Clio 182
Hi mate i remeber you from saxp, think i was going to buy something off you a long time ago. Looks like a nice car.

Clio 182
Nice choice. Tidy saxo by the way. I had a vts, then a 172 cup.

now have a e46 320d and as of tomorrow another 172 cup too. Got to love the poverty spec.

Cheers mate :)

Welcome to the SW where abouts in Bristol are you? Quite a few about in the bristol area now

Im from the kingswood area dunno if thats close to you or not?

Welcome

Need your eyes tested, my MK5 R32 was far from boring!

i mean just a normal mk4 1.8t standard there nothing special, r32 are different and yeh they wont be boring.

Hi mate i remeber you from saxp, think i was going to buy something off you a long time ago. Looks like a nice car.

i do reconise ur name from saxp but yeh glad to see a fellow saxo owner has got a clio ;)

Clio Sport Cup
Hello There!

I had a VTS than got a golf turbo GTI 1.8 20v petrol - there SLOW&s**t! Had a clio valver :) 1.8 16v rapid!! (red one on my photos). Owned a 172 in iceberg blue then decided to chop it for my 53 cup in mondial blue.

French ALL the way. Glad you decided to stick with the french

Clio 182
Yeh i love my french cars, and ive had jap cars aswell, only a starlet GT turbo and a Glanza but they blew up engines like there was no tommoz

my mates give me stick cause i got a french car, but most own crappy fords or golfs so they cant say that much, but a clio 172 is a big upgrade from a VTS, not too much in it speedwise but so much more comfy and the build quality is alot better then a VTS

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They do manage quite well to be a comfy daily as well as a trackday hack, thats what I love about them, such great all rounders.

Mental 172 Cup
Welcome along fag, good choice on the car, golfs are the most boring thing known to man to drive.. Especially the 1.8t MK4 Golfs. Ha!

Youll enjoy it here..

Clio 182
They do manage quite well to be a comfy daily as well as a trackday hack, thats what I love about them, such great all rounders.

yep thats true mate, ive only ever driven a phase 1 clio 172 before years ago and i loved it then

Alright Chris, about time you got rid of that Saxo! ;)

Ban finished now then?

yeh true lawrence, didnt no u got a clio now, and i still got the saxo haha i need to sale it lol, and yh finished last month

Welcome along fag, good choice on the car, golfs are the most boring thing known to man to drive.. Especially the 1.8t MK4 Golfs. Ha!

Youll enjoy it here..

lol wondered when u was gonna pop up luke ;)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
yep thats true mate, ive only ever driven a phase 1 clio 172 before years ago and i loved it then

yeh true lawrence, didnt no u got a clio now, and i still got the saxo haha i need to sale it lol, and yh finished last month

lol wondered when u was gonna pop up luke ;)

Yeah, had a 182 for about 6 months now.