ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie alert! NW member

Hey guys

well the time is right now to start my hunt for my very own first car and decided its gonna be a mk1 clio not seen many for sale and being a big forum user i thought only right to join here to look for mk1's for sale ect.

i been into mk1s for years just never been in a position to get on the road.

I am from chester i know a fairly basic know how on cars mainly vauxhall stuff.

Its really exciting that i decided what i wanted.

So how many mk1 owners are on here? Do many people own the first gen not just the newer sportier stufff?

alex

Last edited:
Cheers guys!

So whats the basic rules here? Any do's and dont's?

Seen peoples opinon on vauxhalls :/ scary stuff!

how many posts do i need till i can post everywhere? :D

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I think there's rules somewhere but I'm sure the mods will keep you in line with the points system :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome!

I had a mk1 Clio for my first car :D

You'll get full site access if/when you become a paid member mate, well worth it

Well i been hunting around for mk1 not much luck so far :(

Still got plenty of time though! Would really like a red one :D

Anywhere i could check how many are still about?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to Cliosport.net mate. There's not many mk1's about in Chester good luck on the hunt.

Welcome along mate, there's a fair few members around Chester so I'm sure you'll see some meets popping up soon.

Good luck with your search, Mk1's aren't the most common thing around here these days.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome!

Without trying to sound like a gobshite(!) - do you actually mean a Mk1 or a Mk2, Phase 1? Something that looks a Clio 16v/Williams or more like a 172?

Good to see another NW member on here anyway :)

D.

The one that looks like the williams just updated bigger front lights.

There the mk1 phase 3 yeah?

After a 1.4 RT ideally with the cool buckets and slightly sport trim

I know i want alot but i seen a few with the spec i want so i wont rest till i get one.

Did consider a RSI but the insurance double so will have the 1.4 for a year then drop in a 1.8 and tweek it how ever my budget allows me to

williams clio
Well i been hunting around for mk1 not much luck so far :(

Still got plenty of time though! Would really like a red one :D

Anywhere i could check how many are still about?
theres a red mk1 for sale in blackpool not sure what it is but its a 4 door if intrested when i pass it again i will get you some more details

theres a red mk1 for sale in blackpool not sure what it is but its a 4 door if intrested when i pass it again i will get you some more details

Yeah mate that would be ideal! :D

Dont mind if 5 or 3 door just as long as it got the real sporty seats like the williams cos some do! :D

clio 172
Hi all im new to the site and have just bought my first clio 172.
I used to own a renault 19 the fast one was chipped ect but ive got to say this little clio is so much quicker so much so that i believe it can not possibly be a standard car so my question to members is does anybody on here know anything about registration no EF53 GDZ im also in Wirral