ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbi...well sort of

Clio 197
Hello,

I used to frequent this forum a few years ago when i had my clio RT (hence the name) however i migrated away after selling my clio; since then i have had multiple fiats (bravos and a coupe) until my present car which is a classic impreza wrx.

I have always had a soft spot for the hot hatch clios (always wanted a valver!) and recently my friend got rid of his scoob for a 172 (a bit easier on the pocket) which i suppose has re-ignited my interest in clios :)

Anyway i have paid my membership today and hope to track down a nice 172, really like the site, especially the new look.

Take it easy,

Pete

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Good look in the search mate. Had my PH1 for two weeks. Love it. Although it needs to be a tad louder lol

Dan

A moody 182
Hey... snap.... gone through clio's - 1.2 then, 2 x rsi, then 2 x 16v, a williams then an impreza and now back to a clio :)

Welcome Btw

Clio 197
Hey... snap.... gone through clio's - 1.2 then, 2 x rsi, then 2 x 16v, a williams then an impreza and now back to a clio :)

Welcome Btw

woww thats a few clios then, seems like a fairly common move towards the renaultsport clios from imprezas etc...hopefully it will be the right decision :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
My last three cars have been 3 imprezas and one evo7. Then had a break and used something boring for twelve months and then bought my 172. All good at the mo

Dan