ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New years day pics of the RB

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I put these on the facebook page but I thought i'd share on here also :smile:

The car was dirty (ish) and the weather was crap but i wanted to use the camera my missus had recently bought for me. Got a bit to learn as i havent used a DSLR in ages but it was good to shoot with one.

31875039182_f046965aa4_z.jpg

31906368721_76be7b049a_z.jpg

31906360751_170178b142_z.jpg

31906349831_511fcd43cb_z.jpg

31875060592_938cf2b1b7_z.jpg

31213594633_8189a072c2_z.jpg

31984906966_fb031335fd_z.jpg

As always, comments and criticism welcome :smile:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody lovely mate.

Do miss my RB, nice not having to worry about it breaking though lol.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Looks great, what camera did you get? I sold my Canon SLR a few months ago and am starting to miss it, keep thinking about buying another one am just using my phone at the minute which is not quite the same!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you very much guys. Nice to hear positive comments :smile:

She bought me a Nikon D3300 with 18-55 lens which these were taken with. I have recently purchased a 35mm too so im looking forward to trying that out too.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Dirty-ish? Are you having a laugh? I think it looks cleaner than mine ever looks lol.

Lovely car though, my favourite RB I think.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
The Nikon D3300 looks well priced/specced, would love to do more photography

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'm not massively up on Nikon gear, always been a Canon guy but for kit lens etc rattled off some decent captures with her so far, nicely :)

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I've got the D3300 and think it's a great camera, especially for the money! Pics and car look great btw :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Dirty-ish? Are you having a laugh? I think it looks cleaner than mine ever looks lol.

Lovely car though, my favourite RB I think.

Its was dirty up close! Honest.

Thank you, that's a very nice comment to hear. I've always sated it's far from mint and is on 113k and used daily. Approx 40 miles a day.

The Nikon D3300 looks well priced/specced, would love to do more photography

I'm no problem but I do like to take pics. Its great for the price.

i'm not massively up on Nikon gear, always been a Canon guy but for kit lens etc rattled off some decent captures with her so far, nicely :smile:

I know where your coming from. I had a Canon powershot before but count gel with it. I find the Nikon a bit more user friendly. I guess it's personal preference.

I've got the D3300 and think it's a great camera, especially for the money! Pics and car look great btw :smile:

You take some wicked pics too! Plus your car looks great :)

what size are the alloys? how much were they? V nice.

They are 15" x 7" and we're £515 new without tyres. These are on et38 too.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Its was dirty up close! Honest.

Thank you, that's a very nice comment to hear. I've always sated it's far from mint and is on 113k and used daily. Approx 40 miles a day.

Nae bother. It just sits very well and the wheels and colour combo all work really well together.