ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels!!!

172 +Scenic sport
my new wheels

Attachments

• Image0188.jpg
    Image0188.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 233
  172 +Scenic sport
lowered on sportlines yesterday, started raining after tho so need a better pic now lol

Attachments

• Image0191.jpg
    Image0191.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 152
  172 cup
Swap for turinis + cash? I know you just got em, I wouldn't mind a change from my turinis and you did say ou wanted them originally ... :)

they look awesome bud

Yep very nice, these made my shortlist also . . . . but I said bah bah and went for the speedline turini's lol still very happy with my decision tho :rasp:

172 +Scenic sport
defo easier 2 clean than turinis! lol not be leavin my hubs any time soon d4nmc i love em 2 much, got a good deal on them at revolution247.com :D

172 cup
Revolution are to hit and miss for my liking, some days they are spot on/helpful/efficient... And others they are f**king useless!

Worth a shot though :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Revo are useless 100% of the time, sell good stuff though lol

How much did you end up paying?

They look very good

172 +Scenic sport
cheers joeyD :D did consider coilovers but its a daily driver and will probs never go near a track so bit OTT just 4 the sake of being bit lower IMO, wheels were 2nd hand from keith that works there but only 6months old and immaculate condition, got em £100 a wheel with all new bolts/locking nuts. dont use revo that often because they usually are bit expensive tho. Got my sportlines at larkspeed (leeds) £130 delivered tho, cheapest place i found if any1s interested :star:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Really like these wheels, these were the ones I was getting for my ph1 172 but in anthracite, that was before the engine gave up :dapprove: