ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on the 182

04BGFF182CLIORS
Trial fitted for now, and the car is filthy, but not bad for £100! They are ripseed 'Ultra 15's' which are pretty much OZ ultra copies. Plans are to plastidip in a gay colour in the next few weeks, and then I think some cooksport springs to drop it down slighty! Ill also add some OZ/Renault centre caps to complete the fakeness.

DSC_0380_zps28fae51a.jpg

DSC_0379_zps9a369896.jpg

DSC_0378_zps2f7db205.jpg

04BGFF182CLIORS
As said, colour change and centre caps should make them look a lot better mate.

Thats what i'm thinking, cheap wheels that will look ok that I wont be scared about damaging every day!

what colour were you thinking?

My original plan was grey/black, but i'm now toying between red/blue or 'blaze' orange. I think I need to get the silly wheel thing out of my system!

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
I think anthracite would set these off nicely. Love anthracite against BG. They look too Chromey atm if that makes sense?

04BGFF182CLIORS
Yeah WAY too chromey, I think after a few days driving the dust will dull them now abit until I change colour.

04BGFF182CLIORS
A gay colour?

Still not a fan sorry. 15s are better than 16s for handling though.

As in bright, fun. Not homosexual.

They look much better in person but i'm not pretending they look as smart as some proper UL's. For the money though you cant go wrong.

Car feels MUCH better on 15's, much more fun around the twisties and seems to be a bit more willing off the mark - these felt a good 5KG lighter than the 16's which has made a difference.