ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels and stuff - clio update :D

More poke than viagr
Well i havnt posted any pics of my car for ages so i thought it was about time.

Since the last pics the car has changed quite a bit, for the better IMO and im really pleased with it.

New wheels - Quite noticable, went from team dynamics 1.2's to Lenso BSX. I know some of you will prefer it how it was before, but i just wanted to make the car my own as the previous owner had put the team dynamics on.

Spacers - 20mm hubcentric spacers front and rear, was supposed to be just for a while before i bought some coilovers, but seeing how i now have no job and i need to pay for uni next year, i seriously doubt this will now be happening :dapprove:

RS interior, seeing as i spend all my time inside the car it made sense to buy it lol. Alot nicer than standard me thinks. :) and didnt cost too much as i sold my old interior and got some money back.
De-wipered the rear, makes it alot neater and nicer IMO. And only cost like a tenner! WIN!
Stickers, again cost like a tenner and i like the look, livens the back up a bit lol.

Private plate, got for my 18th last week...before you rip me for having one lol

Diadems in the front, silvervisions in the rear.

Also got a rear strut brace that i have plans for.

And finally some pics for those of you who havnt already left, or fallen asleep lol.

Before:
Photo086.jpg

Now:

OlympusCamera161.jpg

OlympusCamera160.jpg

OlympusCamera149.jpg

OlympusCamera148.jpg

Thanks for reading.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
That is very nice, prefer it now to what it was before. Maybe would of looked better on the 1.2's if it was lower?

Hey ho, top stuff anyway!

Colour coding will smarten it up loads more too :)

More poke than viagr
Thanks mate, yer i forgot to mention that it will be colour coded soon :) me and my old man are going to do it, so wont cost anything really :)

I'd love to go lower, but i havnt got a job anymore and i need to pay for my uni course next year which is a killer :dead: so from now on it will only be cheap and simple mods for me.

BG 182 FF
looks good but you will need to do more euro style stuff to the car to pull off the wheels imo, but the car looks very tidy m8

Like the wheels alot, think theyd suit a VW polo better but look smart on the clio. Think the stickers look gash and the front number plates too small. Nice car though.

More poke than viagr
Aye it needs to be alot lower IMO, i was going to order some coilys after the wheels were fitted but i havnt got the money anymore :( havnt got a job anymore, and the money that i have got saved is going towards my uni course next year :(

So unless i can find some coilys for £100 - £200 then it will be staying like this :(

Looking at the pics, i would say that it looks alot better in real life than in the pics...maybe because i cant take photo's lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaCodgL9cvk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaCodgL9cvk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

;)

EDIT: Those stickers, i saw them on a website but have lost the link. Link us up?

More poke than viagr
Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it.

WTF is that video, just from looking at the still picture of it i know i am not going to watch it

I got the sticker made by Ady on here, i'll get his used name in a moment. Top bloke, top work, would recommend him :approve:

I've decided to ask for some coilovers for christmas lol, so if anyone knows of any second hand ones, id really appreciate it :)