ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels and side skirts! Opinions?

Ultra Red Clio 197
Hi,

I just got my car back yesterday. It was away having new discs, brake pads fitted and replica side skirts painted and fitted. Ive just got to finish the rest of the colour coding! I also fitted my new 182 wheels that I got from our_kid! cheers! :)

Hers a few quick pics I took this morning on my phone, sorry quality is bad... will post better ones later!

Ross ;)

Edit: sorry pics are too big to attach, so will do it later, dont have time now!

Shed.
182 wheels on a dynamique.....no

skirts......yeah so long as the car is lowered and has 16" pen..... wheels fitted.

Ultra Red Clio 197
OK...

Sorry about that earlier guys! Didnt realise the time and had to rush out for work..The pictures were too big to attach and didnt have time to do it.

here they are: the quality is bad, but will get some better ones soon.

DSC00182%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00183%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00184%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00185%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00186%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00187%20(Medium).JPG

let me know what you think!

Cheers
Ross

Ultra Red Clio 197
sexaaay. love the skirts and wheels. needs slammage

Cheers! Yeah, As soon as the wheels went on I was thinking that as the next mod! Would 30mm be enough? How much you recon that would cost for the parts?

When I wash it on sunday i'll get some better pics up! the ones above are terrible and the car is stinking dirty which doesnt help..

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Never really been a big fan of the FF182 wheels, but they look quite good on your car.

nice1, and i agree with the lowering, i think more than 30 tho,perhaps 60,get it shopped and see what you think:)

Ultra Red Clio 197
Cheers guys for comments!

where did u get ur skirts and how much were they?

Got them on ebay.. came from poland.. heres the link.. I then had them painted and fitted professionally.. they are good quality and made of fibreglass...not plastic like some..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...Z007QQcategoryZ134715QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

looks like a gravel spec ;)
lol.. yeah, bad photos and dirty car doesnt help

60mm lose the flaps

I intend to get rid of the flaps.. they were on before and after the skirts were fitted the bodyshop put the plaps on again.. just havent had time to get them off.