ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel photoshop.....:D

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Right over the past few days I've been working very hard on my new MIM's, started off like this:

04122007275.gif

Wern't looking too happy for themselves to be honest. So attacked them with some Brillo pads, stanley knife scraper, various grades of wet and dry, and then some autosol this evening.
After that got my mate to do a swift photoshop just so I could have an idea of the finished result, he busted this badboy out....

Jovo1.gif

Looking pretty cool, eh?!
I'm gonna get him to do some better ones, and various different colours etc but I'm pretty sold to be honest!

Just to note, the car is a black mk2 ph2 dynamique, going to be lowered 60mm, bump strips colourcoded and some of the usual coloured door badges...:D

how wide are the wheels mate? u gonna stretch some tyres over them?
get a metal polishing kit from halfords/machine mart and attach it to a drill, it'll fetch the shine right up on those dishes.

will look smart ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice! I like green (done before) or bright orange (like a lambo orange). U gonna polish the rim up?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
how wide are the wheels mate? u gonna stretch some tyres over them?
get a metal polishing kit from halfords/machine mart and attach it to a drill, it'll fetch the shine right up on those dishes.

will look smart ;)

nah they are still 7j wide so my 195's will fit snugly on them. Should look the bomb, yo!

Nice! I like green (done before) or bright orange (like a lambo orange). U gonna polish the rim up?

Yeah i though about green but then they would be very similar to Dutty's, i think they are the same make of wheels.
The finish on the dish is how I have done them, that part isn't a photoshop.

Should looks spot on mate.

Cheers mate, unless you fancy buying them off me, will fit straight on your lupo!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
some 60mm springs would sort you out nicely mate...;) centres any colour you want!

You can get Jamex coilovers for £225 for the Lupo, but im skint as i ve just bought a porter cable.