ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel colour

I'm considering spraying my wheels just to freshen it up but unsure what colour I'd go for...

Choices so far are to stay anthracite, silver, anthracite with a bronze tint to it, gold or even polished. What does everyone think?
If anyone has some skill with photoshop it would be much appreciated...

Any ideas on calipers would be good too. As I'm new to the scene, I fancy yellow although I know it has been done a lot.

The bronze colour is like this one
wp000365t_zpstuybgfhs.jpg

Couple of pics of my car..
P1010728_zpst8dgpnsv.jpg

image%209_zpsym5bthx7.jpg

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
If going for coloured wheels then callipers should be black. If black / dark grey wheels then having an accent colour on the callipers is a nice touch.

I am swaying towards giving silver a try.

Still considering buying another set of wheels to be honest though...every time I see a Cup on Turinis I love it, but then again it would look just like everybody elses.

535d / t5 caravelle
Willys get my vote over turinis, a bit different, not to mention cheaper tyres and much better ride/handling.