ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel on .... best change yet!

Managed to get a new wheel from a friend who had sold his 182 cup. Its totally transformed the drive and feel of the car. Very happy with it.

SORRY FOR THE PHONE PICS :(

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

Also done a oil/filter change to keep things fresh

IMAG0405.jpg

change the centre on that wheel mate, two rival wheel companies like that just makes it look fake. apart from that it looks top!

change the centre on that wheel mate, two rival wheel companies like that just makes it look fake. apart from that it looks top!

Yes that was my grumble when i purchased it. All in good time my friend, just wanted to get the wheel on.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks great bud, airbags are only for those you crash :) have you managed to get the airbag light off tho?

CC i never used at all so not too bothered about losing it. Can always put a brick on the pedal if i have a long journey.

I need to get a resistor to plug in and turn the bag light off, looking about for one at the moment.

Also get rid of the OMP horn button being the obvious ;)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Looks good that mate :)

I changed the look of my horn button by sanding it, painting it black and then applying a Renault sport decal. May not be everyone's cup of tea but I like mine :)

32137f7c-8cbb-04aa.jpg

Caterham, Z4
Seen the new MOT regs? Rumour has it, missing OEM safety devices (like airbags) is a likely fail.

Time will tell how actively this is policed.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Seen the new MOT regs? Rumour has it, missing OEM safety devices (like airbags) is a likely fail.

Time will tell how actively this is policed.

I heard this too. Popped to my local testers to get them to look at something else for me and they didn't even pass comment. As long as the airbag light's not on they're not bothered.

Mines due on 14th feb so I'll see soon enough! Fingers crossed

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
On a separate note, is there an easy fix for TC and ABS lights or is that a more involved job/repair?

Sorry for the hijack! ;)

One of the best mods I did to my old Clio, smaller wheel is a massive improvement over the shitty bus sized standard one.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Yes that was me :cool: took the car into town to meet a few friends ...... picked car up next day, ended up having more than a few drinks!

Sensible. Must have had to get up early to avoid a parking ticket lol

Dont suppose you have any other EVO stickers mate ?

Sensible. Must have had to get up early to avoid a parking ticket lol

Dont suppose you have any other EVO stickers mate ?

No pay and display in Edinburgh city centre on a Sunday which is a bonus.

You have PM about Evo sticker ;) i've been subscribed for a few years now.