ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New West Yorkshire Girl!

Hi,

I've been a memeber for about a month and have only just found the link to post a thread!!

I'm hoping some of you blokes will be able to help when something goes wrong with my car!

I am thinking of upgrading from a little 1.2 though......any suggestions?!

x x x

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hello ;)

Everyone on here will tell you to upgrade to a 172 after asking for pics

Come to a meet, say hello, there is another lass in Wakey so you wont be the only one :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome :)
Please enjoy your stay, as this is a really great place for information about Clios.

Clio 182
Welcome Little Miss Clio. Hope we can all help you with any problems you may have. :D
Not that you ever get problems with clios. HaHa

TT 225+
hi :) i have a 1.2, only way to upgrade is to go for a sport, which i will be doing in the near future :)

welcome to cs :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Jump straight to a 3.0L, if you're gonna do it do it properley :rasp:

Oh and welcome!

TeamAriane welcomes you to CS..

i got a few mates in altofts & normy, you'll probs know them... saying that this is wakefield you'll probably be related.

172 cup
Hi,

I've been a memeber for about a month and have only just found the link to post a thread!!

I'm hoping some of you blokes will be able to help when something goes wrong with my car!

I am thinking of upgrading from a little 1.2 though......any suggestions?!

x x x

Lets not discriminate now ey xxxxxxx

Hyundai i40
Hello and welcome, good to see another girl on board

Ignore the sharks, plenty of help on here if you need it, its a very helpful forum of mainly lads

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why was I not made aware of this thread!

Hi there I apologise for the sharks, do you have any pictures of yourself and your car?

Pm if required, i'll upload them for your avatar. kthnxbai.

Clio
I'd also like to welcome you to CS.

Any problems let me know. I like to get dirty in a car, so if you need a hand I'm your man.

P.S I am really nice, I do book readings at my local old peoples home and raise alot of money for under priviledged children in third world countries through sponsored apple bobbing. I'm just an all round great guy. You'll love me and your mother will approve of me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
She'll approve providing she hasn't already had him.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yo yo Little Miss, i have a ph1 172 and i love it to bits, proper hot hatch..