ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New website...

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Hi Chaps,

I have recently spent some time investing time on a new website, the site is live although it still needs some more updates and a few tweaks. I thought it would be a good idea to share it here to get peoples thoughts, it still needs a mug shot of me adding and some more content but its coming together.

http://www.matthewlawrencephotos.co.uk

Ta.

Matt

172 Cup
Looks great man, the only thing I noticed was many of your pics take a long time to load... My broadband is pretty good so maybe worth creating smaller size thumbnails to load automatically, linked to bigger versions once clicked on?? Just a thought! Otherwise looks really slick and professional :star:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi Matt,

ImageLoad time is quite long as stated above but looking very neat barring that issue.

Opt out of WhoIs data as well!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cheers chaps! The image sizes are no more than a 1mb I don't think .. I will look at reducing them.

How do I do I opt out of WhoIs data?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
After looking on WhoIs the details that are registered are of the guys who I buy my domain name through so I am not to worried about that.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Looks great, just noticing a few random spaces and words missing (only looked on the "Weddings" page), get yer fine tooth comb out!

Not sure on the "What's Included?" part either, might look better with the spaces tidied up but I'm not keen on the font compared to the bits above and below.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks great, just noticing a few random spaces and words missing (only looked on the "Weddings" page), get yer fine tooth comb out!

Not sure on the "What's Included?" part either, might look better with the spaces tidied up but I'm not keen on the font compared to the bits above and below.

Cheers dude, fine tooth comb out! Its amazing what a fresh pair of eyes pick up on. Mine are glazed from looking at them over and over!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cheers guys!

I have been shooting weddings for quite sometime now Cub. Helps fund the car lol, however the purchase of a house might of just changed that.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looking really good. Images load fine for me too.

But bottom of the weddings page is missing a lot of words.

If you like what you and would like to book, all is required is a 25% booking fee to hold the date. The full balance is due within 30 days of your wedding date. Please get in touch via the "Contact" Page or send me an email.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looking really good. Images load fine for me too.

But bottom of the weddings page is missing a lot of words.

If you like what you and would like to book, all is required is a 25% booking fee to hold the date. The full balance is due within 30 days of your wedding date. Please get in touch via the "Contact" Page or send me an email.

Cheers dude!! I must of been pretty tired typing that :/

Last edited:

koi

Audi S1
Site looks nice but as above takes a while to load, strange if the images are relatively small. Who's your host?