ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW VID !! Of my Sportex back box !!!

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Was blowing a bit so went to braze it up and took a little video of the sound afterwards :rasp:

What you think?

th_IMG_0539.jpg

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Exactly mate, like the car in your avatar = awful. But as you say "each to their own" and so on.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, I love people who take everything to heart. It's an opinion mate, does it really matter what I think? No need to get bitchy.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol, I love people who take everything to heart. It's an opinion mate, does it really matter what I think? No need to get bitchy.

I agree with that!

Mate, I think it sounds alright but if you are gonna take your bat and ball home everytime you get a negative post, I wouldn't bother posting on cs!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
lol at cooper owner taking a hissy fit when their car gets slagged

Oh dear oh dear. I think it was the OP who took a hissy fit and decided to slate my car. In the same way he shouldn't care what I think, I really don't care what he thinks. Although to be brutally honest I've been thinking of trading the mini in for a 1.4 Clio with a big exhaust.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
lol at cooper owner taking a hissy fit when their car gets slagged

Oh dear oh dear. I think it was the OP who took a hissy fit and decided to slate my car. In the same way he shouldn't care what I think, I really don't care what he thinks. Although to be brutally honest I've been thinking of trading the mini in for a 1.4 Clio with a big exhaust.

Civic Type R
Not my cup of tea to be honest, but its your car and as long as you like it , it doesn't really matter what everyone else thinks. ( I used to drive a nova SR!! lol)

MK3, RX450H.
I don't really like the sound of it in my opinion.
Sounds like a few corsa's I've heard, that's the only really I don't like it.
But looks alright.

MK3, RX450H.
I don't really like the sound of it in my opinion.
Sounds like a few corsa's I've heard, that's the only really I don't like it.
But looks alright.

1.2 Dynamique 16v

Lol this made me chuckle :rasp:

loud exhausts should be saved for performance cars, id feel like a tit if i could go back to my 1.2 with loud system!

^Can't agree more.