ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New tyres

Clio 182
Hi
I need 2 new tyres for the 182 obviously 205 45 16 . But cant decide on the tyre itself. Either Michelin Pe2 or Goodyear Gsd3. Any thoughts?

Also what is the best price for 2?
Thanks Rich

White ds3
iv got toyo tr1 and they are ausum m8 baught them from black circles they were on my doorstep 24 hours after ordering

Clio 182
pe2 michelins £120 each fitted & balanced still the best tyre in my opinion. remember mate you pay for what you get. cheap tyres are cheap for a reason. dont compramise your safety for saving a few pounds.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
pe2 michelins £120 each fitted & balanced still the best tyre in my opinion. remember mate you pay for what you get. cheap tyres are cheap for a reason. dont compramise your safety for saving a few pounds.

£120 fitted and balanced :eek: ??

I've just posted above you can get them delivered for £91 , each one fitted and balanced locally for £5 , grand total of £96 per tyre ;)