ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyres Help

Low 'n' Slow
I'm in need of 4 new tryes. I've had a look on here to try and find the best options but nothing stand out. The size I'm after is 195/45/16. I've got PIRELLI PZERO NERO on at the minute but they are £268 for 4 and I'm trying to save a little bit of money. I'm after people opinions on the following tyres, how they wear etc and also if you think the prices are decent? The prices are just for 4 tyres and do not include fitting.

Toyo Proxes PX4 £188

Toyo Proxes T1R £199

Does anyone have any other suggestions of tyres? I'm not looking for the best grip, just a decent tyres that last a few thousand miles.

Last edited:
  ph1 track weapon
  Low 'n' Slow
I had s-drives on before the pzero nero's and they didn't even last a year. How long did they last for you guys?

RB 182 cup
I had s-drives on before the pzero nero's and they didn't even last a year. How long did they last for you guys?

mine still have loads of life left and im not easy on my mine at all. my mrs has had a set on her 106 gti for nearly a year now and there must be atleast 4mm left on them