ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TV for bedroom

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
The Mrs and I are looking for a new TV for the bed room. We have about £200 to spend (less would be nice obviously), but looking for something decent.

It doesn't have to be huge, was looking at 19 - 22".

Doesn't matter if it's in store or on-line, but don't want any 2nds or B grades etc.

I'm not a brand snob, but would like it to look alright as well, don't want some great pink monstrosity because it's a fiver cheaper.

Any advice greatly received.

Cheers.

Deeg.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't laugh....

Yesterday I bought a 26 inch 'NEON' LCD telly from Morrisons! Its got freeview, wall bracket, DVD player built in, AMAZING picture quality for the price....

£219!! Its perfect for the bedroom as It means I can now get rid of the old massive telly and the seperate DVD player.

I can highly recomend it. (Mainly because mt dad bought one, so did my sister, they then rang me so I went and got one! lol)

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Don't laugh....

Yesterday I bought a 26 inch 'NEON' LCD telly from Morrisons! Its got freeview, wall bracket, DVD player built in, AMAZING picture quality for the price....

£219!! Its perfect for the bedroom as It means I can now get rid of the old massive telly and the seperate DVD player.

I can highly recomend it. (Mainly because mt dad bought one, so did my sister, they then rang me so I went and got one! lol)

Ha ha - That actually sounds spot on, as it would mean we could also do all of the above, lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I got a 32'' LCD HD ready Tevion television from Aldi last August for my room. £299 in all. Sounds stingy I know but it has been brilliant for what I use it for, i.e Xbox.

It's got built in freeview etc and for the money I couldn't fault it. Got a 3 year warranty with it aswell.