ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TV for bedroom ... Talk to me

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
It appears that I have blagged a new set top box with Virgin Media, this men I HAVE to buy a new tv for the bedroom.

It needs to have / be the following:

Be under £300
Preferably a smart TV
LED
Not some dodgy Eastern European make.

I've seen a few today (don't have access to tell you which ones though!) - but none of them catch my eye,

Any ideas?

Cheers
Simon

Scirocco GT 2.0
It appears that I have blagged a new set top box with Virgin Media, this men I HAVE to buy a new tv for the bedroom.

It needs to have / be the following:

Be under £300
Preferably a smart TV
LED
Not some dodgy Eastern European make.

I've seen a few today (don't have access to tell you which ones though!) - but none of them catch my eye,

Any ideas?

Cheers
Simon

I have this http://www.froogle.richersounds.com/product/smart-tvs/sony/bravia-kdl26ex320/sony-kdl26ex320 and I love it :approve:

DB.

BMW 440i
Dependant on your room, and from experience, I'd only go 32" + for the bedroom with the top box and virgin set up etc!

Upgrading my 32 to a 47 soon for the bedroom, but it's a fairly big room so handles it well.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
We purchased a 32" one last week and it just looked too big in the room so we took it back.

We ended up buying the one that Scotty linked above ... it's a cracking TV! Just got to wait for Virgin now at the end of the month.

Clio 172, Pug 106
I was in my local Tesco yesterday and they currently have some great deals on TV's..

Maybe worth a look!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good Simon...... Might be what I get for the missus as she's looking for a tv for her uni room and that seems perfect