ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new track setup

172 ph1
We are looking into different setups for our track ph1 to get the best out of the car but are yet to decide on a package which will suit our needs...

We have been told maybe gaz golds, whiteline arb, camber to -2 on rear and solid top mounts!
Wondering what other people have used and find the best?

Dan

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Happy with my Gazs (All round coilovers, track/road use weighted springs) and solid top mounts made front feel much crisper, but many say a fresh set of wishbones (bushes), arms etc make a massive difference also.
Rear camber is good as standard (about 1.4deg IIRC), so no real change needed.
I dont have an ARB, but believe they can be good - on the right track. A mate was finding his car a little loose at Thruxton, I suggested a softer setting on his Whiteline but it was on softest, so we removed it and it felt much more stable. So very much something to be played with based on track and conditions.

172 ph1
Where you get the gaz? Deemon tweeks do them for around 1000!
The back end is just twitchy as it's still on vmaxx coilovers

172 ph1
Pardon my ignorance on this but what is the difference between these and gaz gold? As it's like half the price

172 ph1
They're not adjustable I think that's the difference mate the Goldstein have a dial on them