ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Track Saxo

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
No more bonnet raisers.

1EF82016-A93C-42A5-9312-0DFCF884E846.jpeg

Aftermarket washer bottle and switch installed to get it through a mot as the previous owner had removed the old one.

4C279EF7-FF73-4CB7-8105-7A535B9A4DEB.jpeg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Any plans to change the rear bumper?

It looks great apart from that.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That’s fair enough, I can’t imagine they’re the easiest of things to get hold of.

I do miss driving one of these though, they’re a proper laugh even as standard.

535d / t5 caravelle
you certainly dont f**k about! liking this saxo much more now[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Megane R26
Remind me what these compare like in a straight line to a 1*2? I remember my 16v Rallyes /Gtis being not far off? And the bodied ones a bit quicker? Or is that just my nostalgia?

Looks great by the way, my fav sounding exhaust for sure.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Remind me what these compare like in a straight line to a 1*2? I remember my 16v Rallyes /Gtis being not far off? And the bodied ones a bit quicker? Or is that just my nostalgia?

Looks great by the way, my fav sounding exhaust for sure.

My old s1 Rallye on bodies wiped the floor with 172s etc but that was forged and running 180 plus bhp. I’d expect this to be a bit quicker than a Clio when done but who knows!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Finally got all the parts needed for the bodies. Oh the joy of buying 2nd hand parts from the net that are ‘complete’.

Attachments

• 79465DE7-A4B8-4957-8EC4-83B32AD5D0EE.jpeg
    79465DE7-A4B8-4957-8EC4-83B32AD5D0EE.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 198

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Sax is all together now and ready for mapping. Unfortunately the mapper can’t get me in for a couple of weeks and then I’m on holiday so will be when I get back in the middle of October.

Just in time for me to sorn it for winter!