ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New track car owner

1M and 172 track car
Hi guys

Just put a deposit on a 172 track car so thought I would become a full member and say hi. Owned a 172 previously as a runaround and thought it'd be a great base for a track car so think I will be pleased with my new purchase.

Also booked up my very first track day at Anglesey on the 16th April so if anyone from here is going it'd be good to meet up for some pointers.

Cheers,
Minto

1M and 172 track car
Cheers guys

Chi, I'm actually from Glasgow but if you are having a blast anytime Northwards I'd be happy to tag along. Anglesey is just the first track day I can get to with the new toy.

1M and 172 track car
Nice one, that's always good to hear.

Totally welcome, don't expect any record breaking laps as it's my first ever track day and I will have only had use of the car for 48 hours prior to leaving on the Tuesday afternoon. My mate offshore is in the exact same position. He's put a deposit on a blue track spec 172 cup, white roof, mirror and wheels. He bought it off a lad on here too I'm sure, a boy that breaks clios? So we are both track day virgins with less than a week in our respective cars. Should make for an interesting day. Onlookers, passenger rides all welcome, and I will have my go pro to catch all the action on too.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lol if you can book Oulton Park that's a bit closer and I know it pretty well if I jump in with you..