ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy on its way...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Been looking for one of these for a long time, finally after 9 months of wanted threads one has finally turned up in the colour I crave for. Price has been agreed and if all goes OK I will be collecting her next Saturday.

Can't f**king wait.

Only one pic, hope current owner does not mind.

image_zpsc265c3f8.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Very nice. I had one for a week years ago through work. It went like stink and it sounded as standard, awesome.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
I've always like the looks of these, nice & quirky. The headlights cover was designed to resemble a woman's rear end iirc.

182 Trophy
I had a red 20vt and it was a great car! Fast and you could feel the LSD working when driving hard through the tighter turns. Still looks good today IMHO (thanks to Chris Bangle) Mine had the gtech chip and a boost controller and was on 100k + miles and still running well. They are prone to rust at this age and mine was expensive to maintain come MOT time - but it was definitely worth it!
Enjoy it buddy!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nice purchase!
I nearly jumped in on a part-ex deal with my Punto GT on one of these, back in about 2000. It was red too - strangely not a colour you see them in often? The only reason I bailed was that the garage offered me peanuts for the GT - I actually got more for it in private sale 4 years later, than what they were offering me.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It's a limited edition model (hate that phrase) so only 53 left on the road. Not that I was bothered about that aspect, but wanted red, bucket seats, and a six speed box. Looking forward to it!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yes, I had to back out of that car at that moment in time, when I was ready to continue Daniel couldn't.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Thats fair and wasnt a dig! I know Dan mentioned on here he wanted to keep it in the end. Anyway, I like it. Modded at all?

It's a limited edition model (hate that phrase) so only 53 left on the road. Not that I was bothered about that aspect, but wanted red, bucket seats, and a six speed box. Looking forward to it!
That's how the LE's came mate ;)
I had a Plus a fair few years ago.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car had Bilstein suspension, cat back exhaust and that's it. It's had a glass out respray, new turbo, clutch, cambelt etc. as mentioned, calipers have been rebuilt and refurbed but yellow paint....

So ready to go, might have a cheeky remap done, not decided yet.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Lovely cars, and sound so insane when tuned a little

Mate has a stunning one, propper immaculate and drives it hard too

09B0FF29-8712-43EE-8211-6BB508E57F7F_zpsmra1ise6.gif

His dads is 550bhp too iirc

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I had two a 20V turbo in BRG

P1011043_zpsc326c8c7.jpg

And a plus in Ink Black

IMG_0067.jpg

Nice car but not cheep to keep on the road .

Alan

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
looks good and not a fan of there looks, bit of a marmite car. One of my mates has one pumping out 500+ bhp, its rather swift and sounds amazing at full chat