ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this sort of thing

Clio1.416vBillabong
Heyyy guys,

I just brought my first car which I'm happy to say is a Clio 1.4 16v Billabong. All I have done so far is replace the sound system as it seemed simple enough for a beginner and I'm just wondering what to do next I'm all up for modding any part of it. I just don't want it to look cheap nasty and juvenile any ideas what is worth doing?

Cheers.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome to CS... Best advice is have a look round at other projects and copy the bits you like

Clio1.416vBillabong
Seen lots of ideas I'm very keen on :) and yeah I'm on my phone ATM but will be uploading a few soon

Clio1.416vBillabong
Yeah was thinking that haha anyway here's my starting point. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373492224.957853.jpg

Clio1.416vBillabong
No the light units are really dull think previous owner tried to clean them with something brutal

Clio1.416vBillabong
Defo going to give that a go, however I can feel like a roughness on the surface of them that is my main worry. Any idea if this stuff will help?

Clio1.416vBillabong
Haven't got a pic ATM and its too dark to see. I will take picture tomorrow AM and upload.